About the Book
Learn Korean with this complete course, now with free downloadable audio!
Korean is the native language of 67 million people living on the Korean peninsula, as well as the heritage language of 5.6 million Koreans living elsewhere around the world. Korean language study has significantly increased in the last decade as a result of the growing popularity of K-Pop, Korean television dramas, and even Korean food.
Ideal for those new to Korean, learning at home or in the classroom, Beginner’s Korean with Online Audio includes:
- 12 carefully-paced and practical lessons with dialogues, vocabulary, and easy-to-follow grammatical explanations
- Exercises for each lesson with answer key
- Korean-English and English-Korean glossaries
- An alphabet and pronunciation guide
- Online MP3 audio files for free download featuring pronunciation by native speakers.