About the Book
Start speaking Russian today!
Beginner’s Russian with Interactive Online Workbook offers an innovative, easy, and thorough way to speak, and read Russian confidently. This complete Russian course includes a user-friendly textbook and interactive online workbook. The carefully-paced, relevant lessons cover grammar and language basics in the context of everyday situations related to family, jobs, introductions, dining out, the Internet, and much more. The chapters are designed for the beginning student, and are full of photos, cartoons, games, and exercises alongside easy-to-understand lessons.
In addition to the book, you have access to an interactive website full of videos, audio, and self-correcting exercises. The enriching material on the website reinforces the basics of the lessons in the book, helping you acquire Russian skills in a natural, engaging way.
- Thorough explanations and instructions offer a gradual introduction to the language, Cyrillic alphabet, and grammar
- An interactive website features correct pronunciation by native speakers and helps learners start speaking Russian right away
- Ideal for individual self-study or classroom use
- Each chapter will take 5-6 hours of classroom instruction, or approximately 10-12 hours of study for the independent learner.
- Students should be able to attain the ACTFL Novice High or Intermediate Low levels of proficiency by the end of the course