Order Exam Copies
For qualified instructors in the US who are considering a topic for course adoption, Ingram Academic Services offers a single location to order all the exam copies you need.
The instructor may keep the book after examining it for course use.
Desk Copy Policy
Professors who have adopted a book for a course may receive a copy for classroom use based on the total enrollment for the class:
- Enrollment 15-30 students, get one desk copy
- Enrollment 31-50 students, get two desk copies
- Enrollment of 51 or more, get three desk copies
Guidelines for Ordering
- All exam copies are shipped via UPS. Please allow 2–3 weeks for delivery.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Please provide a street address.
- If you have any questions regarding your order, please e-mail [email protected].
- For books that have not yet been published, the exam copy request will be backordered for up to 6 months, until the publication date of the book.
- If the book you requested is temporarily out of stock, we will backorder your request for 90 days.